Gingham Everyday, Casual Outfit
- 6. Bembien ($178.00 when you use the code Her Styled View)
- 7. Madewell
- 8. Adidas
- 9. Lovers + Friends
- 10. Abbott Cuff ($39.00)
We hope all of the Moms out there had a wonderful Mother’s Day! Lisa and I loved spending the day with our families, relaxing and being pampered by our boys, we have 5 children between us – all boys! Maybe that’s the reason we are so obsessed with fashion!
Gingham is the print of the season and we are so excited about it! It’s a classic print that you can count on being around, year after year, so don’t be afraid to invest in a piece that you love! This All-American print was also a favorite of Marilyn Monroe and Brigette Bardot in the 50’s and 60’s. However for Spring 2017, Gingham has undergone a major transformation of fresh pieces! Look for bold bows, ruffles and cutouts added to everything from tops, to shoes.
The secret to looking more sophisticated and less square dance, is in the cut. Choosing a sleek silhouette will help you achieve the look you are wanting!
Outfit Ideas For Gingham
- These high-waisted, cropped pants are next on my wish list! I can’t wait to pair them with everything from a white lace top, to a black turtle neck. Another option that is very similar but is budget friendly at under $100.00 would be these pants,
- If you’re looking for a statement dress, this off-the-shoulder dress with asymmetrical hem ruffle bottom will be a stunning choice!
- I just saw a friend of mine wear this one shoulder dress and fell in love with it! How cute would it be paired with these bright pink slides!
- If you do not have a gingham classic button down in your closet, this one has the softest fabric. For under $80.00 this shirt is also a great option.
- I have been eyeing this off-the-shoulder blouse with the full layered, ruffled sleeve for awhile now! It’s such a sexy look with white pants or a skirt!
- It is also fun to mix in accessories to the outfits your already wearing to try out the print! The simple, modern lines on this clutch is a great choice, that will never go out of style!
We received a great response from our last Luxe vs Less – Blush Tones post, you can read it here if you missed it! Hope everyone has a great week and tries a little gingham this season! It’s an addicting, classic print we think you’ll love! Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of gingham!
Follow us on our social channels for more style inspiration, and trend updates!
Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest // Blogloviń // Twitter
Also sign up for our newsletter to get these posts and our exclusive subscriber only, Must-Have Shopping Pick of the week sent to your inbox!